An Analysis Of Marketing Channels Of Local Food In Scotland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Watts, D. & Leat, Philip M.K., 2010. "An Analysis Of Marketing Channels Of Local Food In Scotland," Working Papers 109409, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Watts, D. & Leat, Philip M.K., 2010. "An analysis of Marketing Channels of Local Food in Scotland," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95223, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Watts & Philip Leat & Cesar Revoredo-Giha, 2011. "Local Food Activity in Scotland: Empirical Evidence and Research Agenda," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1187-1205, September.
- Henk Renting & Terry K Marsden & Jo Banks, 2003. "Understanding alternative food networks: exploring the role of short food supply chains in rural development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(3), pages 393-411, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal food; Scotland; marketing outlets; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-08-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-08-02 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saclwp:109409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lesacuk.html .