Distribution Of Beef Cattle In Scotland: How Important Is Agricultural Policy?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Thomson, Steven & Leat, Philip M.K. & Ringrose, Sian, 2011. "Distribution Of Beef Cattle In Scotland: How Important Is Agricultural Policy?," Working Papers 109396, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Thomson, Steven & Leat, Philip M.K. & Ringrose, Sian, 2010. "Distribution of beef cattle in Scotland: How important is agricultural policy?," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61101, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1997.
"The empirics of growth and convergence: A selective review,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 23-73, January.
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1995. "The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review," CEPR Discussion Papers 1275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de la Fuente, A., 1995. "The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 294.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saclwp:109396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lesacuk.html .