Predicting Within Country Household Food Expenditure Variation Using International Cross-Section Estimates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V., 2011. "Predicting within country household food expenditure variation using international cross-section estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 218-220.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"Why Isn't the Doha Development Agenda more Poverty Friendly?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 18, pages 375-391,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2009. "Why Isn't the Doha Development Agenda more Poverty Friendly?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 543-559, November.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2007. "Why Isn’t the Doha Development Agenda More Poverty Friendly?," GTAP Working Papers 2292, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Cranfield, John & Preckel, Paul & Hertel, Thomas, 2006.
"Poverty Analysis Using an International Cross-Country Demand System,"
GTAP Working Papers
2211, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V & Hertel Thomas W., 2007. "Poverty analysis using an international cross-country demand system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4285, The World Bank.
- Cranfield, J.A.L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2006. "Poverty Analysis Using An International Cross-Country Demand System," Working papers 283452, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Qiang, Ye, 2003. "The Economics of Global Consumption Patterns," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(Supplemen), pages 1-17.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Dowrick, Steve & Quiggin, John, 1994.
"International Comparisons of Living Standards and Tastes: A Revealed-Preference Analysis,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 332-341, March.
- Dowrick, S. & Quigguin, J., 1992. "International Comparisons of Living Standards and Tastes: A Revealed Preference Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 277, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Dongling Chen, 2010. "Affluence and Food: A Simple Way to Infer Incomes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 909-926.
- Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate, 1984. "A time series analysis of a demand system based on cross-country coefficient estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 245-250.
- Monika Verma & Thomas W. Hertel & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2011.
"Are The Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 190-211, May.
- Verma, Monika & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Hertel, Thomas W., 2010. "Are The Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61793, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Monika Verma & Thomas Hertel & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2011. "Are the Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- James A. Levinsohn & Steven T. Berry & Jed Friedman, 2003.
"Impacts of the Indonesian Economic Crisis.Price Changes and the Poor,"
NBER Chapters, in: Managing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 393-428,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinsphn, J. & Berry, S. & Friedman, J., 1999. "Impacts of the Indonesian Economic Crisis: Price Changes and the Poor," Working Papers 446, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- James Levinsohn & Steven Berry & Jed Friedman, 1999. "Impacts of the Indonesian Economic Crisis: Price Changes and the Poor," NBER Working Papers 7194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Levinsohn & Steven Berry & Jed Friedman, 1999. "Impacts of the Indonesian Economic Crisis: Price Changes and the Poor," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 249, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low‐income countries1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- J. A. L. Cranfield & James S. Eales & Thomas W. Hertel & Paul V. Preckel, 2003. "Model selection when estimating and predicting consumer demands using international, cross section data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 353-364, April.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pugtwp:283475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.