Abatement Cost Heterogeneity and its Impact on Tradable Nitrogen Discharge Permits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2006. "Abatement Cost Heterogeneity and its Impact on Tradable Nitrogen Discharge Permits," 2006 Conference, August 24-25, 2006, Nelson, New Zealand 31972, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "The relative cost-efficiency of arable nitrogen management in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-70, November.
- Lant, Christopher L. & Kraft, Steven E. & Beaulieu, Jeffrey & Bennett, David & Loftus, Timothy & Nicklow, John, 2005. "Using GIS-based ecological-economic modeling to evaluate policies affecting agricultural watersheds," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Morton, Brian J., 2004. "Determining the cost-effective size of an emission trading region for achieving an ambient standard," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-315, September.
- Y. Farzin & Jonathan Kaplan, 2004.
"Nonpoint Source Pollution Control under Incomplete and Costly Information,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 489-506, August.
- Y.H. Farzin & J.D. Kaplan, 1999. "Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Under Incomplete and Costly Information," Working Papers 1999.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Economics," Working Paper Series rwp04-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- McCall, D. G. & Bishop-Hurley, G. J., 2003. "A pasture growth model for use in a whole-farm dairy production model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 1183-1205, June.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Qiu, Zeyuan & Prato, Tony, 1999. "Accounting for Spatial Characteristics of Watersheds in Evaluating Water Pollution Abatement Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 161-175, April.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2005.
"Australasian environmental economics: contributions, conflicts and ‘cop-outs’,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), September.
- Jeff Bennett, 2005. "Australasian environmental economics: contributions, conflicts and 'cop-outs' ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), pages 243-261, September.
- Alfons Weersink & Scott Jeffrey & David Pannell, 2002. "Farm-Level Modeling for Bigger Issues," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 123-140.
- Carpentier, Chantal Line & Bosch, Darrell J. & Batie, Sandra S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information To Reduce Costs Of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Carpentier, C.L. & Bosch, D.J. & Batie, S.S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information to Reduce Costs of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 72-84, April.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2001. "Least-cost management of nonpoint source pollution: source reduction versus interception strategies for controlling nitrogen loss in the Mississippi Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-197, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneity; tradable discharge permits; non-point pollution; marginal abatement cost; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar06:31972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.