Abatement Cost Heterogeneity and its Impact on Tradable Nitrogen Discharge Permits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2006. "Abatement Cost Heterogeneity and its Impact on Tradable Nitrogen Discharge Permits," 2006 Conference, August 24-25, 2006, Nelson, New Zealand 31972, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "The relative cost-efficiency of arable nitrogen management in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-70, November.
- Lant, Christopher L. & Kraft, Steven E. & Beaulieu, Jeffrey & Bennett, David & Loftus, Timothy & Nicklow, John, 2005. "Using GIS-based ecological-economic modeling to evaluate policies affecting agricultural watersheds," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Morton, Brian J., 2004. "Determining the cost-effective size of an emission trading region for achieving an ambient standard," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-315, September.
- Y. Farzin & Jonathan Kaplan, 2004.
"Nonpoint Source Pollution Control under Incomplete and Costly Information,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 489-506, August.
- Y.H. Farzin & J.D. Kaplan, 1999. "Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Under Incomplete and Costly Information," Working Papers 1999.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Economics," Working Paper Series rwp04-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- McCall, D. G. & Bishop-Hurley, G. J., 2003. "A pasture growth model for use in a whole-farm dairy production model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 1183-1205, June.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Qiu, Zeyuan & Prato, Tony, 1999. "Accounting for Spatial Characteristics of Watersheds in Evaluating Water Pollution Abatement Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 161-175, April.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2005.
"Australasian environmental economics: contributions, conflicts and ‘cop-outs’,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), September.
- Jeff Bennett, 2005. "Australasian environmental economics: contributions, conflicts and 'cop-outs' ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), pages 243-261, September.
- Alfons Weersink & Scott Jeffrey & David Pannell, 2002. "Farm-Level Modeling for Bigger Issues," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 123-140.
- Carpentier, Chantal Line & Bosch, Darrell J. & Batie, Sandra S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information To Reduce Costs Of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Carpentier, C.L. & Bosch, D.J. & Batie, S.S., 1998. "Using Spatial Information to Reduce Costs of Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 72-84, April.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2001. "Least-cost management of nonpoint source pollution: source reduction versus interception strategies for controlling nitrogen loss in the Mississippi Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-197, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneity; tradable discharge permits; non-point pollution; marginal abatement cost; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar06:31972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .