Price Risk Management Strategies For Grain Importers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilson, William W. & Wagner, Robert, 2002. "Price Risk Management Strategies For Grain Importers," Staff Papers 23665, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Bitler & Alicia M. Robb & John D. Wolken, 2001. "Financial services used by small businesses: evidence from the 1998 survey of small business finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 183-205.
- Edelman, Mark A., Dr., 1997. "The Adequacy of Rural Capital Markets: Public Purpose and Policy Options," ISU General Staff Papers 199709040700001292, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Holmes, Marionette & Park, Timothy A., 2000. "Portfolio Decisions Of Small Agribusinesses: Evidence From The 1993 National Survey Of Small Business Finance," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21848, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Nam C. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Russell, Iean W. & Cameron, Donald & Coventry, David & Cooper, Ian M., 2005. "Risk Management Strategies by Australian Farmers," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24295, International Farm Management Association.
More about this item
Keywordsprice risk uncertainty; hedging; grain; importers; International Relations/Trade; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddssr:23665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.