How An Online Course Compares
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2003. "How An Online Course Compares," Staff Papers 23650, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2003. "How An Online Course Compares," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21903, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Bitler & Alicia M. Robb & John D. Wolken, 2001. "Financial services used by small businesses: evidence from the 1998 survey of small business finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 183-205.
- Edelman, Mark A., Dr., 1997. "The Adequacy of Rural Capital Markets: Public Purpose and Policy Options," ISU General Staff Papers 199709040700001292, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Holmes, Marionette & Park, Timothy A., 2000. "Portfolio Decisions Of Small Agribusinesses: Evidence From The 1993 National Survey Of Small Business Finance," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21848, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural sales; assessment; curriculum; online; teaching; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddssr:23650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .