Heteroskedasticity in Crop Yield Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Holt, Matthew T., 1988.
"Garch Time-Series Models: An Application To Retail Livestock Prices,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 88-wp29, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 88-wp29, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- A. J. Singh & D. Byerlee, 1990. "Relative Variability In Wheat Yields Across Countries And Over Time," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 21-32.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goetzmann, Will & Le Bris, David & Pouget, Sébastien, 2017. "The Present Value Relation Over Six Centuries: The Case of the Bazacle Company," TSE Working Papers 17-794, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Aizhen Li & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & David K. Okello & Carl M. Deom & Naveen Puppala, 2013. "Groundnut Production and Climatic Variability: Evidence from Uganda," Working Papers 17, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Kapiamba, Luabeya F., 2005. "Modeling Heteroskedasticity of Crop Yield Distributions: Implications for Normality," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19475, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo & Lauer, Joseph G. & Klemme, Richard M. & Bland, William L., 2001. "An Economic Analysis Of Corn Yield, Corn Profitability, And Risk At The Edge Of The Corn Belt," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:71:y:2017:i:4:a:27375 is not listed on IDEAS
- David le Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Sébastien Pouget, 2014. "Testing Asset Pricing Theory on Six Hundred Years of Stock Returns: Prices and Dividends for the Bazacle Company from 1372 to 1946," NBER Working Papers 20199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Gaupp, Franziska, 2014. "Weather and their effect on crop yields in Scotland 1935-2012," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183034, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddssr:121402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.