Policy Barriers for Dairy Value Chain Development in Bangladesh with a Focus on the North West Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2010. "Policy barriers for dairy value chain development in Bangladesh with a focus on the northwest region," Research Reports 208730, International Livestock Research Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Kaplinsky, 2000. "Globalisation and Unequalisation: What Can Be Learned from Value Chain Analysis?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 117-146.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Islam, S.M.F. & Delgado, C. & Ehui, Simeon K. & Akanda, M.A.I. & Khan, M.I. & Kamruzzaman, M., 2005. "Policy and scale factors influencing efficiency in dairy and poultry production in Bangladesh," Research Reports 182868, International Livestock Research Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Akhtar, Nazneen, 2011. "Policy perspectives of the country investment plan for food and nutrition security in Bangladeh," Research Reports 208733, International Livestock Research Institute.
More about this item
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:98005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.