The Determinants of Agglomeration in Health Care Sector Employment in US Metropolitan areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurie J. Bates & Rexford E. Santerre, 2005. "Do Agglomeration Economies Exist in the Hospital Services Industry," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 617-628, Fall.
- Jun Koo, 2005. "Agglomeration and spillovers in a simultaneous framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 35-47, March.
- Robinson, James C. & Luft, Harold S., 1985. "The impact of hospital market structure on patient volume, average length of stay, and the cost of care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 333-356, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration; panel data; metropolitan area; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:93896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .