A Corn Stover Supply Logistics System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin, 2007. "Non-traditional crops, traditional constraints : the adoption and diffusion of export crops among guatemalan smallholders," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4347, The World Bank.
- Grosh, M.E. & Glewwe, P., 1995. "A Guide to Living Standards Measurement Study Surveys and their Data Sets," Papers 120, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutta, Kasturi & Daverey, Achlesh & Lin, Jih-Gaw, 2014. "Evolution retrospective for alternative fuels: First to fourth generation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 114-122.
- Prem Woli & Joel Paz, 2014. "Crop Management Effects on the Energy and Carbon Balances of Maize Stover-Based Ethanol Production," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "Stochastic optimization of a multi-feedstock lignocellulosic-based bioethanol supply chain under multiple uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 157-172.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David, 2016.
"A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality,"
Sustainable Agriculture Research,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 5(3).
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David, 2014. "A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality," Staff Papers 164042, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1571-1582 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebadian, Mahmood & Sowlati, Taraneh & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Townley-Smith, Lawrence & Stumborg, Mark, 2013. "Modeling and analysing storage systems in agricultural biomass supply chain for cellulosic ethanol production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 840-849.
- Fan, Kang-Qi & Zhang, Peng-Fei & Pei, Z.J., 2013. "An assessment model for collecting and transporting cellulosic biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 786-794.
More about this item
KeywordsCorn stover; Economics; GHG emission; Logistics; Roll press compaction; Tub grinding; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:91342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .