Socio-economic Determinants of the Performance of Informal Women Co-operatives in Enugu state, Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goetz, Anne Marie & Gupta, Rina Sen, 1996. "Who takes the credit? Gender, power, and control over loan use in rural credit programs in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 45-63, January.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen; Credit and Savings; Agribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Financial Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-07-03 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-07-03 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2009-07-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:51554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .