The future of the European Common Agricultural Policy : a new philosopy ?
While the recent commodity price crisis brings questions regarding the general developement path of the CAP since 1992, this paper envisages returning to Rooseveltian recipes, after modernization.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2004. "Detection of Breakpoints in Volatility," Documentos de Trabajo 194, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- P. B. R. Hazell & P. L. Scandizzo, 1977. "Farmers' Expectations, Risk Aversion, and Market Equilibrium under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 204-209.
- Jean-Marc Boussard, 2005. "Price risk management instruments in agricultural and other unstable markets," Risk and Insurance 0505001, EconWPA.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 1996. "When risk generates chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 433-446, May.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
- Benton F. Massell, 1969. "Price Stabilization and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 284-298.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:44423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.