The future of the European Common Agricultural Policy : a new philosopy ?
While the recent commodity price crisis brings questions regarding the general developement path of the CAP since 1992, this paper envisages returning to Rooseveltian recipes, after modernization.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benton F. Massell, 1969. "Price Stabilization and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 284-298.
- Jean-Marc Boussard, 2005. "Price risk management instruments in agricultural and other unstable markets," Risk and Insurance 0505001, EconWPA.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 1996. "When risk generates chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 433-446, May.
- P. B. R. Hazell & P. L. Scandizzo, 1977. "Farmers' Expectations, Risk Aversion, and Market Equilibrium under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 204-209.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2004. "Detection of Breakpoints in Volatility," Documentos de Trabajo 194, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:44423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.