Grain potentials on abandoned cropland in European Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill, Tim & Marquez, Leorey & O'Connor, Marcus & Remus, William, 1994. "Artificial neural network models for forecasting and decision making," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 5-15, June.
- Zou, Hui & Yang, Yuhong, 2004. "Combining time series models for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 69-84.
- Taylor, James W., 2003. "Exponential smoothing with a damped multiplicative trend," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 715-725.
- J. Scott Armstrong & Kesten C. Green, 2005. "Demand Forecasting: Evidence-based Methods," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1976. "The use of R2 to determine the appropriate transformation of regression variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 205-210, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Deichmann & Fan Zhang, 2013. "Growing Green : The Economic Benefits of Climate Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13194.
- Brosig, Stephan & Teuber, Ramona & Levkovych, Inna & Thiele, Rainer & Glauben, Thomas, 2013.
"Introduction to the Special Feature: Will the BRIC Decade Continue? The Role of Rural Areas and Agriculture,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 145-150.
- Stephan Brosig & Ramona Teuber & Inna Levkovych & Rainer Thiele & Thomas Glauben, 2013. "Introduction to the Special Feature: Will the BRIC Decade Continue? The Role of Rural Areas and Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 145-150, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-Soviet corpland change; agricultural abandonment; grain potentials; spatial model; Russia; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-01-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-01-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-01-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:139019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .