The supply chain for small farmers in Hungary, with particular attention to fruit and vegetable growers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill, Tim & Marquez, Leorey & O'Connor, Marcus & Remus, William, 1994. "Artificial neural network models for forecasting and decision making," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 5-15, June.
- Zou, Hui & Yang, Yuhong, 2004. "Combining time series models for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 69-84.
- Taylor, James W., 2003. "Exponential smoothing with a damped multiplicative trend," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 715-725.
- J. Scott Armstrong & Kesten C. Green, 2005. "Demand Forecasting: Evidence-based Methods," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1976. "The use of R2 to determine the appropriate transformation of regression variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 205-210, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHungary; small farmers; horticultural production; supply chain; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2012-11-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:138608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .