Desarrollo Rural: Nuevos Enfoques Y Perspectivas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1994.
"Impact of hybrid rice on input demand and productivity,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 153-164, April.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1994. "Impact of hybrid rice on input demand and productivity," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1991. "The household responsibility system reform and the adoption of hybrid rice in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 353-372, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2009.
"Marco de análisis sobre la relevancia de los programas de maestría para el desarrollo territorial en América Central y en los Andes
[Analysis framework of the relevance of the master degree program," MPRA Paper 14976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora, J., 2009. "Marco de análisis sobre la relevancia de los programas de maestría para el desarrollo territorial en América Central y en los Andes," Working papers 036, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2005.
"Política agraria y desarrollo rural en Costa Rica: elementos para su definición en el nuevo entorno internacional
[Agrarian policies and rural development in Costa Rica: definitions elements in the," MPRA Paper 1525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2013.
"Desarrollo rural y ciudadanía social: Territorios, instituciones y actores locales
[Rural Development and Social Citizenship: Territories, Institutions and Local Actors]," MPRA Paper 46671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2005.
"Desarrollo socioeconómico y pobreza en América Latina y el Caribe
[Socio Economic Development and poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean]," MPRA Paper 1529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:11834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.