The Fate of Horticulture in the East Central European (ECE) Transition Countries: A Case Study of Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Zaki, El-Shahat, 1982.
"Socio-Economic Factors Affecting Deciasions of Traditional Farmer on Investment in Livestock in Sharkia Governorate,"
233025, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Zaki, El-Shahat, 1982. "socio-economic factors affecting Decisions of Traditional Farmer on Investment in Livestock in Sharkia Governorate," Conference Papers 210435, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & El-Zaher, Taher, 1984. "The Impact of Government Policies on Efficiency of Milk Production Systems in Egypt," Conference Papers 210379, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Fitch, James, 1982. "Economics of Livestock on Traditional Farm," Conference Papers 211501, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 1985. "Socio-economic Factors Affecting the Decision of Investment in Dairy Buffaloes on the Conventional Egyptian Farm," Conference Papers 210311, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- B. Fitch, James & Soliman, Ibrahim, 1983. "Livestock and Small Farmer Labor Supply," MPRA Paper 66806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & J.B., Fitch,, 1985. "Relative Economic Efficiency of Buffalo Milk Production in Egypt," Conference Papers 210326, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:233025 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHungary; fruits; vegetables; production; processing; trade; cooperation; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:miscpa:107617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.