• Aquaculture in Transition: Value Chain Transformation, Fish and Food Security in Myanmar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toufique, Kazi Ali & Belton, Ben, 2014. "Is Aquaculture Pro-Poor? Empirical Evidence of Impacts on Fish Consumption in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 609-620.
- Mamun-Ur-Rashid, M. & Belton, B. & Phillips, M. & Rosentrater, K.A., 2013. "Improving aquaculture feed in Bangladesh: From feed ingredients to farmer profit to safe consumption," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40218, December.
- Rammohan, Anu & Pritchard, Bill, 2014. "The Role of Landholding as a Determinant of Food and Nutrition Insecurity in Rural Myanmar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 597-608.
- Haggblade, Steven & Boughton, Duncan, 2013. "A Strategic Agricultural Sector and Food Security Diagnostic for Myanmar," Food Security International Development Working Papers 161372, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-02-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2016-02-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:230981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .