On the Dynamics of Competing Energy Sources
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Kama, Alain Ayong Le & Moreaux, Michel, 2015.
"Equilibrium transitions from non-renewable energy to renewable energy under capacity constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 89-112.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Equilibrium Transitions from Non Renewable Energy to Renewable Energy under Capacity Constraints," LERNA Working Papers 11.07.341, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Alain Ayong Le Kama & Michel Moreaux, 2015. "Equilibrium Transitions from Non Renewable Energy to Renewable Energy under Capacity Constraints," Post-Print hal-01385978, HAL.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Equilibrium Transitions from Non Renewable Energy to Renewable Energy under Capacity Constraints," IDEI Working Papers 802, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2015.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Equilibrium Transitions from Non Renewable Energy to Renewable Energy under Capacity Constraints," TSE Working Papers 13-440, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2015.
- Mark Kagan, 2012. "Climate Change Skepticism in the Face of Catastrophe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-112/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Sep 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsfossil and solar energy; characteristic curves; price thresholds; environmental regulation; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:93127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.