On the effectiveness of restricted tenders as a form of policy intervention on agricultural land markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Stacherzak & Maria Hełdak & Ladislav Hájek & Katarzyna Przybyła, 2019. "State Interventionism in Agricultural Land Turnover in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-13, March.
- Carsten Croonenbroeck & Martin Odening & Silke Hüttel, 2020.
"Farmland values and bidder behaviour in first-price land auctions [Identification of standard auction models],"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 558-590.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Odening, Martin & Hüttel, Silke, 2018. "Farmland Values and Bidder Behavior in First-Price Land Auctions," FORLand Project Publications 275486, University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Department of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Odening, Martin & Hüttel, Silke, 2018. "Farmland values and bidder behavior in first-price land auctions," FORLand Working Papers 02 (2018), Humboldt University Berlin, DFG Research Unit 2569 FORLand "Agricultural Land Markets – Efficiency and Regulation".
- Odening, Martin & Huettel, Silke & Croonenbroeck, Carsten, 2018. "Farmland values and bidder behavior in first-price land auctions," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bunkus, Ramona & Theesfeld, Insa, 2018. "Land Grabbing In Europe?," 58th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 12-14, 2018 275859, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Paul Feichtinger & Klaus Salhofer, 2016.
"The Fischler Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Land Prices,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 92(3), pages 411-432.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2015. "The Fischler Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Land Prices," Discussion Papers DP-58-2015, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development.
- Carolyn Heinrich & Alessandro Maffioli & Gonzalo Vázquez, 2010. "A Primer for Applying Propensity-Score Matching," SPD Working Papers 1005, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008.
"Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, February.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1588, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- von Hobe, Cord-Friedrich & Musshoff, Oliver, 2021. "On the effectiveness of restricted tendering as a form of policy intervention on agricultural land markets," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol, 2015.
"In transit: The well-being of migrants from transition and post-transition countries,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 164-186.
- Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol Lee, 2014. "In Transit: The Well-Being of Migrants from Transition and Post-Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8520, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lee, Jae Seung & Christopher Zegras, P. & Ben-Joseph, Eran & Park, Sungjin, 2014. "Does urban living influence baby boomers’ travel behavior?," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 21-29.
- Cushman, David O. & De Vita, Glauco, 2017. "Exchange rate regimes and FDI in developing countries: A propensity score matching approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 143-163.
- Solomon Asfaw & Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis & Josh Dewbre & Alessandro Romeo & Paul Winters & Katia Covarrubias & Habiba Djebbari, "undated". "Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Productive Impact of Cash Transfer Programmes on Household Behaviour â€“ Methodological Guidelines for the From Protection to Production Project," Working Papers 101, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Whelan, Adele & McGuinness, Seamus & Barrett, Alan, 2021. "Review of International Approaches to Evaluating Rural and Community Development Investment and Supports," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS124.
- Grout, Travis & Ifft, Jennifer & Malinovskaya, Anna, 2021. "Energy income and farm viability: Evidence from USDA farm survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Fekadu Mengistu & Engdawork Assefa, 2020. "Enhancing livelihood assets of households through watershed management intervention program: case of upper Gibe basin, Southwest Ethiopia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(8), pages 7515-7546, December.
- Niranjala Hulugalla & Kyohei Yamada & Makoto Kakinaka, 2021. "Personal social capital and voluntary participation in the Village Development Programme in rural Sri Lanka," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(5), pages 803-825, July.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Tulio Cravo & Ana Cristina Sierra & Leandro Justino Veloso, 2019.
"The Effect of Job Referrals on Labor Market Outcomes in Brazil,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
19-303, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- O'Leary, Christopher J. & Cravo, Tulio & Sierra, Ana Cristina & Justino, Leandro, 2019. "The Effect of Job Referrals on Labor Market Outcomes in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9509, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Diana Warren & John P. Haisken-DeNew, 2013. "Early Bird Catches the Worm: The Causal Impact of Pre-school Participation and Teacher Qualifications on Year 3 National NAPLAN Cognitive Tests," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n34, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Wendimu, Mengistu Assefa & Henningsen, Arne & Gibbon, Peter, 2016.
"Sugarcane Outgrowers in Ethiopia: “Forced” to Remain Poor?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 84-97.
- Mengistu Assefa Wendimu & Arne Henningsen & Peter Gibbon, 2015. "Sugarcane outgrowers in Ethiopia: ’Forced’ to remain poor?," IFRO Working Paper 2015/06, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Liverpool- Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Adjognon, Serge & Kuku-Shittu, Oluyemisi, 2015.
"Productivity Effects of Sustainable Intensification: The Case of Urea Deep Placement for Rice Production in Niger State, Nigeria,"
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Adjognon, Serge & Kuku-Shittu, Oluyemisi, 2014. "Productivity effects of sustainable intensification: The case of Urea deep placement for rice production in Niger State, Nigeria:," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170521, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rodrigo García Ayala & Andrés Estrugo, 2014. "Assessing the Effects of Climate and Socioeconomic Factors on Vulnerability to Vector-Borne Diseases in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85875, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mojo, Dagne & Fischer, Christian & Degefa, Terefe, 2015. "Who benefits from collective action? Determinants and economic impacts of coffee farmer cooperatives in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211889, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli & Pierre Mohnen & Gonzalo Vázquez, 2011. "Evaluating the Impact of Science, Technology and Innovation Programs: a Methodological Toolkit," SPD Working Papers 1104, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Gelo, Dambala & Dikgang, Johane, 2019. "Collective action and heterogeneous welfare effects: Evidence from Ethiopian villages," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 16(C).
- Marchesano, Katia & Musella, Marco, 2020. "Does volunteer work affect life satisfaction of participants with chronic functional limitations? An empirical investigation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Fentahun Addis & Surafel Melak & Berihun Tefera & Habtemariam Kassa, 2017. "Impacts of Smallholder Tree Plantation in Amhara Region of Ethiopia: The Case of Lay Gayint and Fagta Locuma Districts," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), March.
- Hohenleitner, Ingrid & Hillmann, Katja, 2019. "Impact of welfare sanctions on employment and benefit receipt: Considering top-up benefits and indirect sanctions," HWWI Research Papers 189, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2020-10-12 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi18:305592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.