European Demand for Orange Juice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2015. "Imperfect Competition between Florida and Sao Paulo (Brazil) Orange Juice Producers in the U.S. and European Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2013. "Strategic Trade Policies in the U.S. Orange Juice Market: Competition between Florida and São Paulo," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; orange juice; Europe; Agribusiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:fdcr10:104349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.floridajuice.com/industry_market.php .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .