Impact of the Introduction of an e-CRM Solution in the Feed Industry: The Case of Progeo-Mangimi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Kaye-Blake & Kathryn Bicknell & Caroline Saunders, 2005. "Process versus product: which determines consumer demand for genetically modified apples? ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Poulsen, Jacob, 1999. "Danish consumers’ attitudes towards functional foods," MAPP Working Papers 62, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Srinivasan, C.S. & Irz, Xavier & Shankar, Bhavani, 2006.
"An assessment of the potential consumption impacts of WHO dietary norms in OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Shankar, Bhavani & Irz, Xavier T., 2005. "An Assessment of the Potential Consumption Impacts of WHO Dietary Norms in OECD Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24564, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kaye-Blake, William & Bicknell, Kathryn & Saunders, Caroline M., 2005. "Process versus product: which determines consumer demand for genetically modified apples?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .