Would Functional Agricultural Foods Improve Human Health?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Kaye-Blake & Kathryn Bicknell & Caroline Saunders, 2005. "Process versus product: which determines consumer demand for genetically modified apples? ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Poulsen, Jacob, 1999. "Danish consumers’ attitudes towards functional foods," MAPP Working Papers 62, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Srinivasan, C.S. & Irz, Xavier & Shankar, Bhavani, 2006.
"An assessment of the potential consumption impacts of WHO dietary norms in OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Shankar, Bhavani & Irz, Xavier T., 2005. "An Assessment of the Potential Consumption Impacts of WHO Dietary Norms in OECD Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24564, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kaye-Blake, William & Bicknell, Kathryn & Saunders, Caroline M., 2005. "Process versus product: which determines consumer demand for genetically modified apples?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-06-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-06-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.