The LP Model to Optimize the Biofuel Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2007. "Renewable Energy Policy Alternatives for the Future," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1303-1310.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249.
- Kadam, Kiran L., 2002. "Environmental benefits on a life cycle basis of using bagasse-derived ethanol as a gasoline oxygenate in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 371-384, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iliopoulos, Constantine & Rozakis, Stelios, 2010. "Environmental cost-effectiveness of bio diesel production in Greece: Current policies and alternative scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1067-1078, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.