New Product Development of a Yoghurt Dessert via E-Collaboration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asp, Elaine H., 1999. "Factors affecting food decisions made by individual consumers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 287-294, May.
- John Hagedoorn & Rajneesh Narula, "undated".
"Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements,"
STEP Report series
199805, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Hagedoorn, John, 1998. "Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Buyukozkan, G.Gulcin & Feyzioglu, Orhan, 2004. "A fuzzy-logic-based decision-making approach for new product development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Ariss, Sonny S. & Zhang, Qingyu, 2002. "The impact of flexible process capability on the product-process matrix: an empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 135-145, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; new product development; dairy industry; E-collaboration; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2009-06-10 (Marketing)
- NEP-PPM-2009-06-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.