Competencies of Reconfiguration in Product Development – The Case of Convenience Food
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Torsten Olderog & Bernd Skiera, 2000. "The Benefits Of Bundling Strategies," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 52(2), pages 137-159, April.
- Iain Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson, 1997. "Public-Private Interaction and the Productivity of Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Working Papers 6018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Voigt, Tim & Kuhl, Rainer, 2007. "Dynamic Capabilities in the Food Industry? - On the Applicability of the Evolutionary Orientated Resource Based View of Firm," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6614, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-06-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2009-06-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .