Innovation in Traditional Food Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marian Murphy, 2002. "Organisational Change and Firm Performance," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/14, OECD Publishing.
- Xavier Gellynck & Bert Vermeire & Jacques Viaene, 2007. "Innovation in food firms: contribution of regional networks within the international business context," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 209-226, May.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2002. "Complementarity in the innovation strategy: Internal R&D, external technology acquisition, and cooperation in R&D," IESE Research Papers D/457, IESE Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-06-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2009-06-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2009-06-10 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.