Networks in Rural Economy: Valorising Endogenous and Exogenous Drivers of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitris Skuras & Efthalia Dimara & Anastasia Petrou, 2006. "Rural tourism and visitors' expenditures for local food products," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 769-779.
- Christian H. Gladwin & B. F. Long & Emerson M. Babb & D. Mulkey & D. J. Zimet & A. Moseley & L. J. Beaulieu, 1989. "Rural Entrepreneurship: One Key to Rural Revitalization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1305-1314.
- Gusztav Nemes, 2005. "Integrated rural development - The concept and its operation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0506, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rizov, Marian, 2005. "Rural development under the European CAP: The role of diversity," MPRA Paper 70582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Gellynck & Bert Vermeire & Jacques Viaene, 2007. "Innovation in food firms: contribution of regional networks within the international business context," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 209-226, May.
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "The origins and practice of participatory rural appraisal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 953-969, July.
- M. Carmen Guisan & M. Teresa Cancelo & M. Rosario Diaz-Vazquez, 1998.
"Evaluation of the effects of European regional policy in the diminution of regional disparities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p312, European Regional Science Association.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Diaz, M.Rosario, 1998. "Evaluation of the effects of European regional policy in the diminution of regional disparities," Economic Development 29, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49846. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.