The Role of Inter-Organizational Leadership in Agri-Food Value Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cloutier, Lucien Martin & Rowley, Robin, 2003. "Simulation, quantitative economics and econometrics: electronic infrastructure and challenges to methodological standards," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-32.
- Domenico Colucci & Vincenzo Valori, 2005. "Ways of learning in a simple economic setting: a comparison," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2005-01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Lajili, Kaouthar & Madunic, Marko & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2007. "Testing Organizational Economics Theories of Vertical Integration," Working Papers 07-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-06-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-06-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2009-06-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .