Analysis, Design and Implementation of Biodiesel Projects in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Staatz, John M., 1997. "Notes On The Use Of Subsector Analysis As A Diagnostic Tool For Linking Industry And Agriculture," Staff Papers 11803, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- da Silva Júnior, Aziz Galvão, 2015. "Biodieselfao: An Integrated Decision Support System For Investment Analysis In The Biodiesel Production Chain," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206244, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-06-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2009-06-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eea110:49840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .