Rural Non-Farm Incomes and Poverty Reduction in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adesugba, Margaret Abiodun & Mavrotas, George, 2016. "Youth employment, agricultural transformation, and rural labor dynamics in Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1579, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Epo, Boniface Ngah & Baye, Francis Menjo, 2013. "Implications of Farmâ€“Non-farm Population Shifts for Household Poverty Changes in Cameroon," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), August.
- Awotide, Bola Amoke & Awoyemi, Taiwo Timothy & Diagne, Aliou & Ojehomon, Vivian E.T., 2012. "Impact of Seed Voucher System on Rice Farmers’ Welfare in Nigeria: A Randomized Control Trial Approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124995, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-10-09 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-10-09 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aer:rpaper:rp_224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steven Kinuthia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .