African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Mumo Muinde & James Mwangi Karanja, 2017. "Kenya Commercial Banks are Star Performers: Myth or Truth? Exploratory Empirical Evidence from Nairobi Securities Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 340-350.
- KABLAN, Sandrine, 2012.
"Microfinance efficiency in the West African Economic and Monetary Union: have reforms promoted sustainability or outreach?,"
39955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Kablan, 2017. "Microfinance efficiency in the West African Economic and Monetary Union: have reforms promoted sustainability or outreach?," Working Papers hal-01527693, HAL.
- Sandrine Kablan, 2013. "Microfinance efficiency in the West African economic and monetary union: have reforms promoted sustainability or outreach?," Working Papers 2013-25, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Leadaut Edith Prisca Togba, 2016. "Analysis of the Cost-Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in the West African Economic Monetary Union Area," Research Papers RP_324, African Economic Research Consortium.
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9200-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Gardener & Philip Molyneux & Hoai Nguyen-Linh, 2010. "Determinants of efficiency in South East Asian banking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(16), pages 2693-2719, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aer:rpaper:rp_192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steven Kinuthia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.