Modelling the Inflation Process in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dick Durevall & Bo Sjö, 2012. "Working Paper 151 - The Dynamics of Inflation in Ethiopia and Kenya," Working Paper Series 400, African Development Bank.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Njimanted, Godfrey Forgha & Nkwetta Ajong Aquilas, 2015. "The Impact of Timber Exports on Economic Growth in Cameroon: An Econometric Investigation," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, pages 46-60.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Birru, Yohannes A., 2010. "Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 478, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jun 2013.
- Temitope Leshoro & Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2016. "Inflation Or Output Targeting? Monetary Policy Appropriateness In South Africa," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 77-104.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:68-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2013.
"Inflation dynamics and food prices in Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 89-106.
- Francesco Caselli & Antonio Ciccone, 2011. "The Contribution of Schooling in Development Accounting: Results from a Nonparametric Upper Bound," NBER Working Papers 17656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2011. "The Contribution of Schooling in Development Accounting: Results from a Nonparametric Upper Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 8683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caselli, Francesco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2013. "The contribution of schooling in development accounting: results from a nonparametric upper bound," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46783, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Caselli & Antonio Ciccone, 2011. "The contribution of schooling in development accounting: Results from a nonparametric upper bound," Economics Working Papers 1297, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2012.
- Antonio Ciccone & Francesco Caselli, 2011. "The Contribution of Schooling in Development Accounting: Results from a Nonparametric Upper Bound," Working Papers 597, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-11-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-11-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-11-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aer:rpaper:rp_182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steven Kinuthia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.