Private Returns to Education in Ghana: Implications for Investments in Schooling and Migration
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-04-15 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-04-15 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-15 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-04-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aer:rpaper:rp_174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steven Kinuthia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .