A Modelling of Ghana's Inflation Experience: 1960–2003
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Enu & Emmanuel Dodzi K. Havi, 2014. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Inflation In Ghana: A Co integration Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(7), pages 95-110, July.
- Deraniyagala, Sonali & Kaluwa, Ben, 2011. "Macroeconomic policy for employment creation: The case of Malawi," MPRA Paper 52715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makochekanwa, Albert, 2010. "Estimating the size and trends of the second economy in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 37807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuma BOZKURT, 2014. "Money, Inflation and Growth Relationship: The Turkish Case," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 309-322.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-01 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-03-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-03-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-03-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aer:rpaper:rp_169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steven Kinuthia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .