Report NEP-REG-2006-05-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winterhager, Henrik & Heinze, Anja & Spermann, Alexander, 2006. "Deregulating Job Placement in Europe: A Microeconometric Evaluation of an Innovative Voucher Scheme in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stéphane Auray & Thomas Mariotti & Fabien Moizeau, 2006. "Dynamic Regulation of Public Good Quality," Cahiers de recherche 0610, CIRPEE.
- Bilin Neyaptý & Nergiz Dinçer, 2005. "Legal Quality of Bank Regulation and Supervision and its Determinants : A Mixed Sample," Departmental Working Papers 0503, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Cagla Okten Hasker & Kevin Hasker, 2005. "Intermediaries and Corruption," Departmental Working Papers 0514, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-04-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas J. Miceli & Richard P. Adelstein, 2005. "An Economic Model of Fair Use," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-014, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Julia Kupzowa, 2006. "Corporate Tax Evasion and Extortionist Governments," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Amy Finkelstein & James Poterba & Casey Rothschild, 2006. "Redistribution by Insurance Market Regulation: Analyzing a Ban on Gender-Based Retirement Annuities," NBER Working Papers 12205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez & Rafael Salas, 2006. "On The Measurement Of Illegal Wage Discrimination: The Michael Jordan Paradox," Working Papers 38, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Valkonen, Laura, 2006. "Deregulation as a Means to Increase Competition and Productivity," Discussion Papers 1014, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.