Report NEP-PBE-2005-09-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Voigt, 2005. "The Economic Effects of Judicial Accountability. Some Preliminary Insights," ICER Working Papers 19-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "Evaluating Dominance Ranking of PSID Incomes by Various Household Attributes," IZA Discussion Papers 1727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Giavazzi & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Marina Benedetti, 2005. "Searching for Non-Monotonic Effects of Fiscal Policy: New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 11593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Under-reporting of Income and Labor Market Performance," Research Papers in Economics 2005:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2005. "Tax Reform and Environmental Taxation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0519, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2005. "European Asylum Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 1721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Solomon Polachek & Carlos Seiglie & Jun Xiang, 2005. "Globalization and International Conflict: Can FDI Increase Peace?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-004, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2005. "Why Are Some Public Officials more Corrupt Than Others?," NBER Working Papers 11595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jørn Rattsø & Jon Hernes Fiva, 2005. "Decentralization with Property Taxation to Improve Incentives: Evidence from Local Governments’ Discrete Choice," Working Paper Series 5305, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 02 Sep 2005.
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2005. "Tax Effects of Unemployment and the Choice of Educational Type," Research Papers in Economics 2005:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Social Security Incentives, Human Capital Investment and Mobility of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 1729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marte Rønning & Jon Hernes Fiva, 2004. "Property Taxation as a Determinant of School District Efficiency," Working Paper Series 5105, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Jul 2005.