Report NEP-IFN-2005-01-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerome L. Stein, 2004. "Optimal Debt and Equilibrium Exchange Rates in a Stochastic Environment: an Overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 1363, CESifo Group Munich.
- B. Gabriela Mundaca & Jon Strand, 2004. "A Risk Allocation Approach to Optimal Exchange Rate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1361, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vanneste J. & Van Poeck A. & Veiner M., 2004. "Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in accession countries," Working Papers 2004012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- César Calderón, 2004. "Trade Openness And Real Exchange Rate Volatility: Panel Data Evidence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 294, Central Bank of Chile.
- Flodén, Martin & Wilander, Fredrik, 2004. "State Dependent Pricing and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Paper Series 174, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ronald A. Ratti & Sang-Kun Bae, 2004. "Conservative Central Banks, and Nominal Growth, Exchange Rate and Inflation Targets," Working Papers 0423, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Oct 2006.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Clara Vega, 2003. "Real-Time Price Discovery in Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Jun 2004.
- Philip R. Lane & G Milesi-Feretti, 2004. "Financial Globalization and Exchange Rates," CEP Discussion Papers dp0662, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Sang-Kun Bae, 2004. "Inflation Contracts, Inflation and Exchange Rate Targeting, and Uncertain Central Bank Preferences," Working Papers 0422, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 21 Dec 2004.
- Stefan Krause, 2004. "The Impact of News in the Dollar/Deutschmark Exchange Rate: Evidence from the 1990s," Emory Economics 0422, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).