Report NEP-DCM-2005-03-08This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vredin Johansson, Maria & Heldt, Tobias & Johansson, Per, 2005. "Latent Variables in a Travel Mode Choice Model: Attitudinal and Behavioural Indicator Variables," Working Paper Series 2005:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Laplante, Benoit & Meisner, Craig & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Environment as cultural heritage: the Armenian diaspora's willingness-to-pay to protect Armenia's Lake Sevan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3520, The World Bank.
- Bruno S. Frey, . "Knight Fever towards an Economics of Awards," IEW - Working Papers 239, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Luis G. Gonzalez & Vittoria Levati & Graciela Gonzalez-Farias, 2005. "Logit estimation of conditional cooperation in a repeated public goods experiment," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Javier Herrera & Gerardo David Rosas Shady, 2003. "Labor Market Transitions in Peru," Working Papers DT/2003/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Suryadipta Roy, 2005. "Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods?," Working Papers 05-01 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Luis Palma Martos, 2004. "Analyzing the Determinants of Freight Shippers’ Behavior: Own-Account versus Purchased Transport in Andalusia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/76, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.