RePEc Economists in Information & Communication Technologies on Twitter
This page indexes registered economists that are also on Twitter.
How to get listedPre-conditions
- Be registered with the RePEc Author Service.
- Have registered before the current month, in other words have received at least one monthly email from RePEc (typically sent during the first week of each month).
- Have a main field in Information & Communication Technologies
- Send a tweet to @repec_signup with your RePEc Short-ID. This identifier is of the form pxxnnnn, where xx are two letters and nnnn are up to four numbers. The RePEc Short-ID is found when you log into your account at the RePEc Author Service or on your profile page at EconPapers and IDEAS.
A sample tweet would be: @repec_signup pxx123
- Receive a confirmation email (sent to the address used for the last monthly message from RePEc) within ten minutes.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
You are then listed here after the daily refresh. Your Twitter account will then also be listed on your IDEAS profile. Alternatively to the procedure above, look up your monthly RePEc email, click on the ranking analysis link, and there find a link to Twitter that auto-fills the tweet for you.
How the procedure could fail (You have not received an email within 10 minutes).
- Your tweets are protected. "Unprotect" before sending the tweet, and protect again after you have received the email.
- You did not send the tweet to @repec_signup.
- You have a typo in your RePEc Short-ID.
- You have registered with RePEc within this month. Try again next month.
- There are currently 1,168 authors with Twitter accounts.
- See full list.
- Listings by country: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic), Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela,
- Twitter list (Women only).
- Network representation
- Ranking of the top economists by the number of their followers.
- All authors.
- Other rankings.
- Note that RePEc also provides Twitter notifications of new working papers through NEP (see all such Twitter accounts).
- For questions, contact Christian Zimmermann.
This page is updated daily.