Content Protection, Urban Unemployment, and Welfare
In: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1993. "Content Protection, Urban Unemployment and Welfare," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 481-492, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Tao, Zhigang, 2001. "Export, foreign direct investment, and local content requirement," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 101-125, October.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu & Zeng, Jinli, 1997. "Equity control of multinational firms in an economic growth model with urban unemployment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 287-301.
- Chul-Woo Kwon & Bong Geul Chun, 2009. "Local Content Requirement under Vertical Technology Diffusion," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 111-124, February.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Chun, Bong Geul, 2015. "The effect of strategic technology adoptions by local firms on technology spillover," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 13-20.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:449-459 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie-A-Joen,Clive & Belderbos,RenÃ© & Sleuwaegen,Leo, 1998. "Local content requirements, vertical cooperation, and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S. H., 2018. "International Outsourcing, Environmental Costs, and Welfare," ADBI Working Papers 848, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Chi-Chur, Chao, 1996. "Are wholly foreign-owned enterprises better than joint ventures?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 225-237, February.
- E. Kwan Choi, Jai-Young Choi, 2010.
"To Outsource or Not To Outsource in North-South Trade,"
Frontiers in Finance and Economics,
SKEMA Business School, vol. 7(1), pages 60-81, April.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2010. "To Outsource or Not to Outsource Inn North-South Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34997, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young, 2010. "To Outsource or Not To Outsource in North-South Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32564, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young, 2013.
"Financial advantage, outsourcing and FDI under wage uncertainty,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 260-267.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Choi, Jai-Young, 2013. "Financial Advantage, Outsourcing and FDI Under Wage Uncertainity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36077, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jai Young & Choi, E Kwan, 2013. "Financial Advantage, Outsourcing and FDI under Wage Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37376, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H., 1995. "The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 195-202, February.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2007.
"To outsource or not to outsource in an integrated world,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 521-527.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2007. "To Outsource or Not to Outsource in an Integrated World," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12535, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jai-Young, 2016. "International outsourcing, terms of trade and non-immiserization," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 222-233.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Theory and Policy; Trade-Related Investment Measures (TRIMs); China;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9781783264797_0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.