Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance. The International Financial System
In: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hefeker, Carsten & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2003.
"Can Process Conditionality Enhance Aid Effectiveness? The Role of Bureaucratic Interest and Public Pressure,"
Discussion Paper Series
26389, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Michaelowa, Katharina & Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Can Process Conditionality Enhance Aid Effectiveness? The Role of Bureaucratic Interest and Public Pressure," HWWA Discussion Papers 239, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Manuel Ramos -Francia & Ana María Aguilar-Argaez & Santiago García-Verdú & Gabriel Cuadra-García, 2013.
"Heading into Trouble: A Comparison of the Latin American Crises and the Euro Area’s Current Crisis,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(1), pages 87-165, January-j.
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Ana María Aguilar Argaez & Santiago García-Verdú & Gabriel Cuadra, 2014. "Heading into Trouble: A Comparison of the Latin American Crises and the Euro Area's Current Crisis," Working Papers 2014-17, Banco de México.
- Tony Killick, 1996. "Principals, Agents and the Limitations of BWI Conditionality," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 211-229, March.
- Sebastian Edwards & Julio Santaella, 1993.
"Devaluation Controversies in the Developing Countries: Lessons from the Bretton Woods Era,"
NBER Chapters,in: A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform, pages 405-460
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards & Julio A. Santaella, 1992. "Devaluation Controversies in the Developing Countries: Lessons From the Bretton Woods Era," NBER Working Papers 4047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hofman, Bert & Reisen, Helmut, 1990.
"Debt overhang, liquidity constraints and adjustment incentives,"
Kiel Working Papers
432, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bert Hofman & Helmut Reisen, 1990. "Debt Overhang, Liquidity Constraints and Adjustment Incentives," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 32, OECD Publishing.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:6:y:1992:i:2:p:69-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Flandreau & Juan Flores, 2011. "Bondholders vs. bond-sellers? Investment banks and conditionality lending in the London market for foreign government debt, 1815-1913," Working Papers 0002, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1989. "Capital drain, debt relief, and creditworthiness of developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 379, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Spiros Bougheas & Indraneel Dasgupta & Oliver Morrissey, 2011.
"Repayment versus Investment Conditions and Exclusivity in Lending Contracts,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(2), pages 247-265, June.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2009. "Repayment versus Investment Conditions and Exclusivity in Lending Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 4604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Bolivia; Ex-Post Assessment of Longer-Term Program Engagement," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Funke, Norbert & Schweickert, Rainer, 1992. "International capital flows: recent developments, major determinants, and the position of Brazil in worldwide competition for foreign capital," Kiel Working Papers 509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Funke, Norbert, 1993. "The experience of developing countries with macroeconomic stabilisation and structural adjustment," Kiel Working Papers 606, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- James R. Brown & Lauren C. Lax & Bruce C. Petersen, 2010. "Financial Market Crises and Natural Resource Production," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 10(s1), pages 93-124.
- Indrani Chakraborty, 2007. "Economic Reforms, Capital Inflows and Macro Economic Impact in India," Working Papers id:1064, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.