A Time Series Analysis of Seasonality in Econometric Models
In: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles I. Plosser, 1978. "A Time Series Analysis of Seasonality in Econometric Models," NBER Chapters,in: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, pages 365-408 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:12:y:1992:i:2:a:2992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krane, Spencer & Wascher, William, 1999.
"The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 523-553, December.
- Spencer D. Krane & William L. Wascher, 1995. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in U.S. employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Krane & W. Wascher, 1999. "The cyclical sensitivity of seasonality in US employment," BIS Working Papers 67, Bank for International Settlements.
- Beaulieu, J. Joseph & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1991.
"The seasonal cycle in U.S. manufacturing,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 115-118, October.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "The Seasonal Cycle in U.S. Manufacturing," Papers 0012, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "The Seasonal Cycle in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 3450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cholette, Pierre A., 1983. "La désaisonnalisation pour le non-spécialiste," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 144-152, mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .