Balance-Sheet Diversification in General Equilibrium: Identification and Network Effects
In: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2017
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonas Heipertz & Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière & Natacha Valla, 2017. "Balance-Sheet Diversification in General Equilibrium: Identification and Network Effects," NBER Working Papers 23572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heipertz, Jonas & Ouazad, Amine & Ranciï¿½re, Romain & Valla, Natacha, 2017. "Balance-Sheet Diversification in General Equilibrium: Identification and Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Berrada, 2006. "Incomplete Information, Heterogeneity, and Asset Pricing," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(1), pages 136-160.
- Silvia Miranda-Agrippino & Hélène Rey, 2015. "US Monetary Policy and the Global Financial Cycle," NBER Working Papers 21722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ang, Andrew, 2014. "Asset Management: A Systematic Approach to Factor Investing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199959327.
- Amit Gandhi & Ricardo Serrano-Padial, 2015. "Does Belief Heterogeneity Explain Asset Prices: The Case of the Longshot Bias," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(1), pages 156-186.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:13967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.