Can Financial Incentives Reduce the Baby Gap? Evidence from a Reform in Maternity Leave Benefits
In: Social Insurance Programs (Trans-Atlantic Public Economic Seminar - TAPES)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Libertad González Luna & Lidia Farré, 2017.
"The effects of paternity leave on fertility and labor market outcomes,"
Economics Working Papers
1572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Farré, Lídia & Gonzalez, Libertad, 2017. "The Effects of Paternity Leave on Fertility and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lídia Farré & Libertad González, 2017. "The Effects of Paternity Leave on Fertility and Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers 978, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:13808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .