Appendix to "NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2008"
In: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Dvorak, Tomas & Warnock, Francis E., 2010.
"Decomposing the U.S. external returns differential,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 22-32, January.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Tomas Dvorak & Francis E. Warnock, 2009. "Decomposing the U.S. External Returns Differential," NBER Working Papers 15077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis E. Warnock & Stephanie E. Curcuru & Tomas Dvorak, 2009. "Decomposing the U.S. external returns differential," International Finance Discussion Papers 977, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2009.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas, 2014.
"The Return on U.S. Direct Investment at Home and Abroad,"
NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy, pages 205-230,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas, 2012. "The return on U.S. direct investment at home and abroad," International Finance Discussion Papers 1057, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2012.
- John D. Burger & Alessandro Rebucci & Francis E. Warnock & Veronica Cacdac Warnock, 2010.
"External Capital Structures and Oil Price Volatility,"
Research Department Publications
4667, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- John D. Burger & Alessandro Rebucci & Francis E. Warnock & Veronica Cacdac Warnock, 2010. "External Capital Structures and Oil Price Volatility," NBER Working Papers 16052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burger, John D. & Rebucci, Alessandro & Warnock, Francis E. & Cacdac Warnock, Veronica, 2010. "External Capital Structures and Oil Price Volatility," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1127, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.