The Productivity of UK Universities
In: Conferences on New Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Cingranelli & David L. Richards, 1999. "Respect for Human Rights after the End of the Cold War," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 36(5), pages 511-534, September.
- Eric Neumayer, 2001. "How Regime Theory and the Economic Theory of International Environmental Cooperation Can Learn from Each Other," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 122-147, February.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Moravcsik, Andrew, 2000. "The Origins of Human Rights Regimes: Democratic Delegation in Postwar Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(02), pages 217-252, March.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geuna, Aldo & Piolatto, Matteo, 2016.
"Research assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and difficult, but probably worth it (at least for a while),"
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 260-271.
- Aldo Geuna & Matteo Piolatto, 2015. "Research Assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and Difficult, But Probably Worth it (At Least For a While)," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-27, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Geuna, Aldo & Piolatto, Matteo, 2014.
"The Development of Research Assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and difficult, but probably worth (for a while),"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201405, University of Turin.
- Geuna, Aldo & Piolatto, Matteo, 2014. "The Development of Research Assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and difficult, but probably worth (for a while)"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201416, University of Turin.
- Suriñach,Jordi & Duque,Juan Carlos & Royuela, Vicente, 2007.
"Patrones De Publicación Internacional (Ssci) De Los Autores Afi liados A Universidades Españolas.En El Ámbito Económicoempresarial(1994-2004),"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 277-310, Abril.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2006. "Patrones de publicación internacional (ssci) de los autores afiliados a universidades españolas, en el ámbito económico-empresarial (1994-2004)," IREA Working Papers 200609, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0843-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehmann, Erik E. & Warning, Susanne, 2010. "The impact of regional endowment and university characteristics on university efficiency," UO Working Papers 04-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:connpe:doi:10.1628/186183408785112412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.