Effective Cartel Enforcement in Europe
In: Conferences on New Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Carree & Andrea Günster & Maarten Schinkel, 2010. "European Antitrust Policy 1957–2004: An Analysis of Commission Decisions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(2), pages 97-131, March.
- Vivek Ghosal & D. Daniel Sokol, 2016.
"Policy Innovations, Political Preferences, and Cartel Prosecutions,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(4), pages 405-432, June.
- Vivek Ghosal & D. Daniel Sokol, 2015. "Policy Innovations, Political Preferences, and Cartel Prosecutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & Evgenia (E.) Motchenkova & David Ulph, 2017. "Penalising on the basis of the severity of the offence: A sophisticated revenue-based cartel penalty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-120/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:165-204. is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Buccirossi & Lorenzo Ciari & Tomaso Duso & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Cristiana Vitale, 2011.
"Measuring The Deterrence Properties Of Competition Policy: The Competition Policy Indexes,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 165-204.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2009. "Measuring the deterrence properties of competition policy: The competition policy indexes," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Competition and Innovation SP II 2009-15, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2009. "Measuring the deterrence properties of competition policy: the Competition Policy Indexes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 284, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2015. "The settlement procedure in EC cartel cases: An empirical assesment," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:2:y:2006:i:4:p:673-682. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:connpe:doi:10.1628/186183407785978440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.