The Role of Economics in Cartel Detection in Europe
In: Conferences on New Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Cingranelli & David L. Richards, 1999. "Respect for Human Rights after the End of the Cold War," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 36(5), pages 511-534, September.
- Eric Neumayer, 2001. "How Regime Theory and the Economic Theory of International Environmental Cooperation Can Learn from Each Other," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 122-147, February.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Moravcsik, Andrew, 2000. "The Origins of Human Rights Regimes: Democratic Delegation in Postwar Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(02), pages 217-252, March.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prokop, Jacek, 2012.
"Praktyka Zwalczania Karteli W Unii Europejskiej
[The Practice Of Cartel Elimination In The European Union]," MPRA Paper 67126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:89-113. is not listed on IDEAS
- Flavia Roldán, 2012.
"Collusive Networks in Market-Sharing Agreements in the Presence of an Antitrust Authority,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 965-987, December.
- Roldán, Flavia, 2008. "Collusive networks in market sharing agreements in the presence of an antitrust authority," UC3M Working papers. Economics we085024, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Frank Maier-Rigaud, 2013. "Towards a European Directive on Damages Actions," Working Papers 2013-ECO-16, IESEG School of Management.
- Frank Maier-Rigaud & Ulrich Schwalbe, 2013. "Quantification of Antitrust Damages," Working Papers 2013-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Hunold, Matthias & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Licht, Georg & Nikogosian, Vigen & Stenzel, André & Ullrich, Hannes & Wolf, Christoph, 2011. "Modernisierung der Konzentrationsberichterstattung: Endbericht," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110525.
- Manaek SM PASARIBU, 2016. "Challenges of Indonesian Competition Law and Some Suggestions for Improvement," Working Papers DP-2016-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Doose, Anna Maria, 2013. "Methods for calculating cartel damages: A survey," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 83, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:connpe:doi:10.1628/186183407785978404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .