The Evolution of Bank Business Models: Pre- and Post-crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum in its series Chapters in SUERF Studies with number
70-6.||Handle:|| RePEc:erf:erfssc:70-6||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7216
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7298
Web page: http://www.suerf.orgEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Beck & O. De Jonghe & G. Schepens, 2011.
"Bank competition and stability: cross-country heterogeneity,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
11/732, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Beck, Thorsten & De Jonghe, Olivier & Schepens, Glenn, 2013. "Bank competition and stability: Cross-country heterogeneity," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 218-244.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2012060 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, T.H.L. & Degryse, H.A. & Kneer, E.C., 2012. "Is More Finance Better? Disentangling Intermediation and Size Effects of Financial Systems," Discussion Paper 2012-060, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2011080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2011. "The financial trilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 57-59, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfssc:70-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Bailey)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.