The Regulatory Response to the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aggarwal, Raj & Jacques, Kevin T., 2001. "The impact of FDICIA and prompt corrective action on bank capital and risk: Estimates using a simultaneous equations model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1139-1160, June.
- Christopher J. Pike & James B. Thomson, 1992. "FDICIA's prompt corrective action provisions," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2004. "Market discipline and deposit insurance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 375-399, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger B. Myerson, 2014. "Rethinking the Principles of Bank Regulation: A Review of Admati and Hellwig's The Bankers' New Clothes," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 197-210, March.
- Thiemann, Matthias & Birk, Marius, 2015. "The regulation of repo markets: Incorporating public interest through a stronger role of civil society," SAFE White Paper Series 25, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Louise Parsons, 2013. "Developments in central banking after the GFC: central banks, the state, globalisation and the GFC," Chapters,in: Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State, chapter 10, pages 218-242 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfssc:53-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .